Sunday, January 30, 2011

HELP!

Last year I found a blogger who had made a small greenhouse, or conservatory out of old paned windows. This blogger featured it sitting on her patio, later on someone spotlighted that post. I saved it on my favorites for the longest time as I have a half a dozen windows hoping that my husband would help me re-create it. After much complaining from him about all of the 'favorites' I have on the computer and then just his general negative 'this can't be done' or doesn't 'need to be done' attitude  I deleted that favorite on my computer. Well Mr. Grumps is now on lay off from work and decided to build it, he has most of it done but it seems to be there was some scroll work done on it.  For  I can't for the life of me find that post, does anyone have any knowledge of it? If so could you please pass that on for me?
I so appreciate it. Thanks!

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog