Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh Fall - how I love thee, let me count the ways.

Fall IS my favorite time of the year, - I see it through eyes not of an ending of summer but the beginning of something beautiful.

{The scenery........is amazing!}







{Pumpkins......pumpkins..........pumpkins!!}
{Scarecrows}


{Playing in the pumpkin patch - cats and straw bales!}


The colors are so very rich, the fruit so bright.


{The annual Kennedy Pumkin' Carvin' Day}


{Designing your pumpkin!}


{Jack-o-lanterns}


{Being spooky!!}


{Football, football, football and ...............


.........more football.}


{Crafting - decorating - PUMPKINS!!}


{The most beautiful sunsets!}


{Dressing up - you don't need to be a kid to enjoy it.}



{Trick or Treating!}


{Pumpkin Blossoms}


{Sunflowers}


{A harvest moon}


{Geese flying}



{Sitting on the back deck}


{Bike rides with your buds}

{Leaf Peeping}

These are just a few of my favorite things about fall. I also love the smells of the warm earth, the warm days and cool nights, wearing sweatshirts....My list is long.

So all you fall lovers, tell me, what about fall do you love.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Fall is my season of love! Not only do I love it, but so many wonderful things have happened in the fall. I got engaged, got married, gave birth to my beautiful first born son (on the most beautiful day of the year, might I add!), found out I was pregnant with my amazing second born son. Maybe I should include that these all did not happen in the same year! ;0) HAPPY FALL, Ma!

beckyw said...

Debbie, this is the most amazing post.... the pics are breathtakingly beautiful~~! Way to go!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Wow, Deb. All of these photos are amazing (no surprise...!). Fall is my favorite time of year. If I could, I would have fall decorations up year round. I just love the colors, and the leaves changing. What a beautiful painting God makes for us every fall day!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Search This Blog