Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from The Kennedy's!

What a great day we had this Thanksgiving. First of all we have much to be thankful for, a wonderful family, two new members celebrating their first Thanksgiving, Cash and Lucas, good health, good jobs and warm and inviting homes.


My leftovers from the garden, tomorrow they will be replaced with Christmas decorations.


Emma, Cash and Jaxon, 3 of the 5 grannies that we had for the day. Sorry Austin and Adrianne that grandma put the camera away after I started cooking.

Cash Keane celebrated his first Thanksgiving, uncle Greg gave him a taste of real food (much to the dismay of his mother). Cash wasn't so sure he liked the fluffy salad, his little nose wrinkled up but he ate it.


He was all decked out in his turkey clothes, sorry I didn't get a picture of his little t-shirt and pants, they were adorable.


Emma sported a new haircut this Thanksgiving, not sure who really cut it as she told me she did and it made Vicky mad. Not sure the name was Vicky but something like that. I think it might be her babysitter.


My friend Becky made me a new apron and I bought the little girls new aprons so Emma and I showed them off while we were cooking dinner.
Hope everyone had as wonderful a day as we did. We were missing Taylor, Damion, Daunee' and Lucas but in our hearts they were with us!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute pictures! It was a delicious meal....thanks for cooking it!

Unknown said...

I can tell you are a great grannie! Beautiful Grandkids!!! You are so blessed! Congrats on the new baby, or was it babies? either way CONGRATS! thanks for your visit too!

The Clamors said...

I'll be sure & post pics. of the tree, if it turns out pretty :) I'm getting ready to work on it right now, 7:30pm....crazy time to work on it I know. The pictures are just beautiful! How do you post more than one horizontally across your header like that? Looks great! ttyl.

Followers

Search This Blog