Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My project for the day! Grapes anyone?




My project for the day, to paint this old dry sink cupboard that I have had for many years stored in the garage. I thought a barn red would look smashing, if that doesn't work black it is! I think it will look good decorated for fall sitting on my front porch. Also, the grapes were wonderful this year and I noticed (by all the purple bird droppings :( on the deck) that they are ready to be picked. I don't have time to make jelly, anyone want them? Let me know you sure are welcome to them. They actually are grapes from the vineyard so maybe all you wine makers might like to have them. Later. Deb

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Deb,
Thank you so much for visiting me today. Please stop by again soon. I love new visitors! Your dry sink will look just super painted red. I can almost see it in my mind. I would love to see some pics when you are done. Paint really can spruce things up for so little money. Love it! Amy :)

anythinggoeshere said...

Can't wait to see your project completed, It will look wonderful on your porch. Either color will be great.

beckyw said...

YEA for RED! I LOVE IT! And, if I had some gumption (sp?) I would take on your grapes.... mine really grew this year, but not enough to do anything with! YEA FOR YA! Take care!

Followers

Search This Blog