Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Healed!

Went to Rapid to my Dr. yesterday and my back is healed. I am a good healer, that's that the dr. said. Usually it takes more than a year to grow the bone that I did...so I guess all that calcium works!! OK, I will still have some back pain, like everyone does and I will never be able to pick up excess weight nor smoke (which I never have) but all in all I am good to go ride bikes, horses, golf, garden etc. As long as work into it, everything is fine. YIPPEE!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Woohoo for you! Jaxon will be so tickled to hear you are all better!

Misty said...

Yay! Good for you! I've been wondering about you...you've been under the radar lately...

beckyw said...

YEAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Debbie! We are so glad for you!

˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

Oh Bob, I'm so happy for you! Now you get to do all those wonderful things with your Grandchilderen....Have fun!!

Followers

Search This Blog