Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Leaf Peepping!





Leaf peeppers: people who love to watch the fall colors change -  aka Deb & Brandi
You've heard of us before, you may even be one. Living in such a beautiful area as we do, one can not help but be in awe of the beauty of our changing seasons. Fall in particular,  we don't have the reds from the maples but our yellows, green, golds, browns and oranges are absolutely the best. Its almost a contest between myself and Brandi, seeing that first yellow tint in the trees as summer wanes and fall comes upon us. We live in anticipation for the colors to peak and then are saddened as they start to fade, but we never, ever get tired of looking at the beauty. A couple of years ago I went to Vermont, Main, & New York with my good friend Satch. I never saw anything so beautiful in my entire life, and it was the best experience. Before I die I shall return to the New England states for one more Peep. 

Followers

Search This Blog